Sunday, July 31, 2011

Review: Party Games



rating:   ★★★★☆
recommended for the lovers of the taboo!

My Review: 

This was one of those unexpected finds...one that sounds good, but has no GR ratings and you are not exactly sure what it is about AND have never heard of the author! That about sums it up and I really enjoyed this one. It was hot and mysterious and if I am being honest, it freaked me out a little.

Basically, Stephanie goes to a "game" party with a guy she considers her boyfriend, but she has really only known him for 3 weeks...there was just a lot she didn't know from the beginning. I was definitely on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what was going to happen next. There was a ton of debauchery and trickery going on and lots and lots of "games" with different people.

You really must read this if you are looking for a steamy quickie--this should do the trick! I do have to warn you that there is a variety of topics some may take issue with. If you have an aversion to any of the following, then steer clear of this one: non-con, forced seduction, non-con fantasy, kidnap...to name a few.


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment