Thursday, December 11, 2014

5 STARS #AWESOME 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara



While this is TOTALLY not book related, I wanted to share because this Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara is THE BEST mascara I have ever owned!

"dramatically enhances and magnifies the appearance of your own lashes."

It's true, just look at my images above. I'm NOT selling this, but my friend is and I don't pimp stuff I don't believe in. This 3d moonstruck fiber lashes mascara is THE BOMB! Seriously. I love it! It's only $29, so it wont break the bank. 


BUY IT HERE: 



DESCRIPTION:

Our simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of! The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily wash off with warm water and facial cleanser at the end of the day. Try it! It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have!

If you get it, please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment